Thursday, February 3, 2011
Cupcake Socks for your Valentine!
I am tickled pink...and giddy! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these socks from LittleMissMatched.com. I bought a pair of these cupcake knee highs with ruffles for my oldest daughter for Valentine's Day. What an adorable product. This is a woman's size so ladies....step right up!! Who knew socks could be so fun?? This is an awesome store that I buy a lot of my girls' socks from. They range from fuzzy to sparkly and come in three sizes: Super Short (liners), Kinda Tall (anklets) and Super Tall (knee socks). If you have never heard of this store shake your tail feathers and head on over to that site NOW!! And yes, that is an order from This Mommy Shops! You will be glad I did!!! This very sassy pair of cupcake socks is part of their new Valentine's line and is called Pointelle Cuff Cupcake Knee High Socks and they go for $17. Not too shabby. FYI! Did you know you can find this brand of socks at DisneyLand and DisneyWorld??? If you are one to pick up little treats for your mini Valentine's (your children, nieces, granddaughters, etc) then this is the item for YOU! Oh and by the way for us OLDER generations: the socks from here are NOT SUPPOSED TO MATCH! How uncool not to know this. :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment