Monday, February 7, 2011
Smell and Be Sweet for Valentine's Day
Once again in my favorite place (where I wish I had ruby slippers to click my heels together to magically appear in the aisles of this make up store anytime I pleased) I ran across this cute gift set that retails for ONLY $25!! It is the Sweet on You Set by Philosophy. It comes in a trio featuring candy heart scented shampoo, candy heart scented lotion and a lip gloss in Sheer Rose Shimmer. What a treat you just can't beat! This would even make an awesome teacher's gift for Valentine's day. Not only can you BE sweet on Feb. 14th but you can SMELL sweet, too. Head on over to sephora.com or philosophy.com and check out all of the sweetness. Warning....have someone come to find you because you will lose time perusing the products on these sites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment