Thursday, January 27, 2011

Celebrate your Birthday in Style





I am always so excited and giddy when I run across childrens' fun finds.  I also get jealous that they didn't have this stuff when my girls were little!  I ran across this site that offers up a LOT of just hands down cute stuff.  I found these fun shirts and birthday hats at pinktaffydesigns.com.  I love that the shirts are 3D with poof power.  They range from Cupcakes to Birthday Cakes and they even have matching diaper covers for the wee ones (no pun intended)!  Can't you picture  your cute little boy wearing the adorable birthday hat personalized with his name on it???  Or how about your cute little girl wearing the poofy birthday cupcake tee in her honor??  Head on over to pinktaffydesigns.com and check out ALL they have to offer.  Be ready to Ooh and Ahh.

No comments:

Post a Comment