Monday, January 31, 2011

Crocheting isn't Just for Grandmas!

There are SO many creative people out there and I just found another one on Etsy.com.  The store is called DaiseyChain and has crochet accessories and more.  From scarves, bows, necklaces to triple banded headbands.  I love to find and wear things that you just can't find in the stores and who wants to wear that headband or scarf that at least a hundred others are wearing in your town from the local Target?  I love the triple banded headband.  It is so unique and different.  There are many colors you can choose from to customize with any of your favorite outfits.  I also ran across a beautiful, red, crocheted necklace that is unique.  Most items are priced under $20.  These would also make wonderful gifts to any lucky female in your life.  Head on over to DaiseyChain at Etsy.com and check out all of her fantastic wares.

No comments:

Post a Comment