

Have I found THE product(s) for YOU!!! I went for my hour massage last night at Massage Envy and ran across a line of products they are selling called Salt of the Earth. It ranges from Bath Salts to Whipped Body Lotions. The packaging is what caught my eye. A nice cube of lotion with a pump which makes life just a bit easier for ME....pumping vs squeezing...who knew???? I tested it out last night and today after my shower and voila': I am in LOVE! GREAT self pampering gifts and great gifts for moms to be, too. This company is based out of Utah and uses ALL NATURAL ingredients and you can customize your product from a plethora of fragrances. They have a tab they are working on to tell you what salons they are selling their products in but if there is not a salon near you then you can order straight from them at SaltEarthSpa.com. Check them out!! My dried out WINTER skin gives it double thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment