Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Look Like you just got home from St. Tropez
I have to pass this morsel on to you! I bought this a few months ago at Sephora and can NOT live without it. Especially now in the winter when I look like the fraternal twin to Casper the Friendly Ghost. My twin name being Casper the HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN INDOORS Ghost. This is a palette of three different shades of bronzer to give you a fake bake but natural look. The shades can be worn at different times of the year. One is specifically made for winter and one for summer when you have some color and one is an in between natural glow. Another must have for your make up drawer and esp if you live anywhere North of Texas. This set is called "The Bronzed and the Beautiful Bronzing Powder" by Too Faced. It is the brands three most popular colors in one set. It retails for $38 at sephora.com. A bit on the pricier side but cheaper than numerous tanning seessions. Not sure about you but I'd rather pay this one time cost than the many trips to the spray tan booth where I yelp in PAIN when the cold spray hits my backside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment