Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tap Those Nails in STYLE!



Do you remember the actress Ginnifer Goodwin's pretty purple nails in the movie "He's Just Not That Into You"?  I fell in love with the two shades of purple she wore and after some research discovered the brand of nail polish is called Nubar.  They have LOTS of different shades of nail lacquers in stunning colors.  The best part about this brand is that the products are Carcinogen FREE, Formaldehyde FREE, Toluene FREE, and Phthalate (DBP) FREE!!  This company offers a lot of fun products from nail jewels to spa products.  The lacquers only run $7.49 a bottle.  Can't beat that!!!  Next time you are pointing out directions to a confused tourist point out those directions in NUBAR covered nails!!  You can find these products at bynubar.com.  I can't tell you how giddy I get just thinking of the possibilities of the colors I will choose...can you hear my giggle???

No comments:

Post a Comment