Monday, January 17, 2011

Tangled up in Chargers?


So my youngest and I ran across this product the other day and I bought TWO of them!!! I was so happy to find this case that I did a happy dance right there in the aisle of the store with my youngest looking at me like I had five eyes across my head. I remembered back to the many trips we have taken where I have randomly stuck chargers to the Nintendo DS's, many cellphones, the iPod touches, the iPad charger in random places that it made my hand automatically reach out and grab these awesomely awesome charger organizers. In the past it sometimes took me hours to locate a charger for my phone or the DS charger to my overly impatient children's electronic gadgets that I wanted to personally kiss the designer of this very cute case. You now, too, can own one (or TWO OR THREE) of these and be organized in style. You can find these at www.spoonsisters.com for $19.95. It is called the Take Charge Charger Case. Also makes a great gift for the techie lovers in your life!

2 comments:

  1. You are a God Send. I do not know how many times I have been looking for the cam corder charger, the DS Charger, the PSP charger, Cruz Reader and so on a so forth, it is enough to drive a woman insane. I will be making a purchase very shortly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah,
    I am so glad I could be of help to you! Check back often!

    ReplyDelete