Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wear Spring in your Hair


I ran across these adorable headbands on an Etsy shop.  They are made from high quality felt and the designer makes them into headbands with single flowers, triple flowers and headband bows.  These are a must for springtime pictures and would be that great added touch for Easter pictures.  She even includes boys by making fun felt bowties and mustaches for dress up occasions and photo opportunities.  These headbands would also be a great idea for baby portraits.  Imagine a toddler boy in the buff with just his bowtie on!  Can't get much cuter than that.  The single flower headband shown above sells for $13 while the triple flower goes for $18.  They come in a variety of colors and I am sure the seller would be willing to customize colors if you ask.  Go to Etsy and pull up BubbaLou Bands.  GREAT gift ideas!!!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Do you know if they stretch so I could wear one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing it would fit your head but the safe bet is to contact the seller at Etsy and ask her.

    ReplyDelete