Thursday, January 20, 2011
OH you make me BLUSH!
Another MUST have for your makeup drawer! I have this in mine and love it!! It is also from my favorite brand Smashbox. This is called O Glow and O does it ever! This is a neat product gel that activates with your own body chemistry. You rub a small dab of the gel onto the apples of your cheeks and blend in circles up the cheekbone toward your hairline. Or you can keep things simple and just apply to the apples of your cheeks. This gel will then match the color that you blush NATURALLY! How genius can makeup get?? I will really be floored when make up can clean my house...but one can only wish. This is a great product when you just want a little color or a lot since you can control the amount of gel you use. I can't tell you how many ladies I have seen with overdone cheeks and I just can't help staring. So if you are one for the natural NOT SLAPPED or CURSED WITH A RASH look then check out O Glow by Smashbox. You can find this product at Smashbox.com or Sephora.com and it retails for $26.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment