Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dewy Face for Winter blahs!!


There is nothing more exciting than having some ALONE time and using that time to wander the rows at Sephora!!! Anything from precision eyeliner brushes to glitter sprays from a fancy perfume bottle gets me all aflutter! I think my favorite brand from that store is SmashBox yet I still find some AWESOME finds in other brands. Today I want to gush over the product called Benefit High Beam. This comes in a bottle with a nail polish type applicator HOWEVER it is for your FACE!!! You can put it under or over your makeup to give your skin a dewy glow. I LOVE it. You are to place it on your cheekbones right under your eye area. You can also use it on your upper brow bone as well. LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If this is NOT in your make up drawer make it a MUST!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love getting a little glow in these drab winter months. This is a product I would use, but at $32, it's kinda pricey. Here's a comparable product that's only $20! :)http://www.marykay.com/ccaliendo/whatsnew/newproducts/lqilluminator.aspx?ftafe=1

    ReplyDelete